- The ECO-30 films come ready packed with a monobath containing both developer and fixer, and so do not require a darkroom.
- The ECO-30 is intended to provide fast, high-resolution x-rays without the use of a dental processor.
- Available as a self-contained packet with a monobath solution in one end and an adult size film in the other, the ECO-30 x-ray is fully developed in 50 seconds.
- It is recommended for endodontic and implant procedures, nursing home dentistry, mobile dentistry, late night emergencies, and in case of equipment failure.
- The developed x-ray can be archived for up to 10 years.