Glass Ionomer Cement for filling and restorations
Indications: Class V cavities (particularly erosion lesions), Class III cavities, Posterior cavities in deciduous teeth, ‘Sticky’ pits and fissures.
Features and Benefits:
• Excellent early translucency - Superior aesthetics
• Exceptional strength - Long lasting restorations
• Packable consistency - For ease of handling
• High level of sustained fluoride release - Prevention of secondary caries
• High wear and erosion resistance - Durable restorations
• Universal Shade - Excellent tooth matching
• Easy mixing - To reduce surgery time
Working Time: 1:57 min.
Net Settino Time: 2:32 min.
Compressive Strenght: 258 Mpa
Package: 15 gr. Powder, 8 ml Liquid, Powder Scoop, Mixing Pad